2017 USTA ADULT LEAGUE PROGRAM RULES AND REGULATIONS
Available in Microsoft Word Format or PDF
The 2017 USTA ADULT LEAGUE PROGRAM RULES AND REGULATIONS are the local tennis rules for the 2017 Championship Season. As compared to the 2016 rules, these new rules change the year to 2017 throughout and switched two positions on the grievance committee. These rules also contain the following changes:
- Require Captains to provide cell numbers to the coordinator.
- State that lineups by strength of players are strongly encouraged.
- Add a fee for the filing of grievance appeals.
- Clarify that a grievance fee is to be submitted to the coordinator together with the grievance complaint/appeal.
- Clarify that any counter grievance requires the submission of a separate grievance complaint and grievance fee.